Alumni Spotlight - Brittany Mazzone

Alumni Spotlight - Brittany Mazzone '13G

Research Physical Therapist, DOD-VA Extremity Trauma and Amputation Center of Excellence & Adjunct Faculty, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA

Brittany presenting her research at Combined Sections Meeting in February 2020

How did Nazareth help prepare you for where you are today?

"Nazareth allowed me to mold my education to fit my needs. They allowed me to work in the motion analysis lab at Nazareth with Dr. Sara Gombatto as well as complete a research clinical at Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilitation Institute. I also value the extensive amount of clinical and research experience that were a part of the DPT curriculum."

What is your favorite moment of your career so far?
"My first publication!"

What is one thing you never anticipated about being a PT?
"The endless directions you can take your career."

What advice would you give yourself when thinking about applying to PT school?
"Don't assume you know what you want to be when you grow up!"


"I am thankful for all the support Nazareth gave me. 
I loved the program and couldn't have become the 
Physical Therapist I am today without Naz."


Comments

Popular Posts