Well...I did it!


Brian Lang '15 '17G stands to the left of Deb Marcuccilli after returning from the Detroit Marathon.

Brian Lang, a physical therapist at Lattimore Physical Therapy, worked with one of his patients leading up to the Detroit Marathon, helping her recover from a shoulder injury to run pain-free.  After several sessions of physical therapy, she finished the race. 

"Well..I did it.............finished the Detroit Marathon in 3 hours 42 minutes!!
We had beautiful weather and really enjoyed visiting Detroit............our first time in
Michigan. My daughter also ran and got a PR of 4 hours 25 minutes.
I injured my shoulder in June...turned out to be a small tear in my rotator
cuff..............I knew that my Naz student from 2016..Brian Lang was local..at
Honeoye Falls Lattimore. He helped me to get ready for the race..........I was iffy right up to the week before the race. It all worked out...and...I have a cool new medal for my wall rack!!"

Deb was grateful for the opportunity to participate in the marathon after her injury.  Another great example of our Naz PT graduates doing great things in Rochester! 

Deb Marcuccilli and friends after the Detroit Marathon.






















Comments

Popular Posts